Wandering Men Weekly Round-up! (10/21/07)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ashy's picture
Namer

This week @ The Wandering Men website - a free excerpt of Fiend Fighter, part five of Axiomatic Anarchy, an evil approach to phase spiders and more! Check it all out:

Ashy's picture
Namer

Some of the other boards I posted this message on asked for additional details, so I thought I might post it here as well. Hope ya enjoy!

Axiomatic Anarchy is a on-going piece of serialized fiction set in the world of Crown that details the struggles of a lost oltreggan (a new race from the Crown Campaign Setting) as he battles his way out of a subterranean prison/arena and tries to find his way home.

Fiend Fighter is a novella published by Dark Quest Games (again, set in the Crown campaign setting) and we're making excerpts available - the story centers around a bone-weary dwarven gladiator who is an expert in fighting fiends, but he soon finds that he's being manipulated by one and sets out to gain his vengeance!

Into the Bayou is part of the Wandering Men's Fort Exploring series. The Wandering Men is a group of adventuring authors - we seek to do the things we write about, which we feel lends an air of realism and truth to our writing. Into the Bayou is a story about us heading out into the swamps of Louisiana in search of a ruined Civil War Battery! Smiling

Bishop's Mitre is a serialized fiction short story about a Scottish solider in WWII struggling to survive and still maintain his faith and his humanity in the midst of the horror and chaos of war.

Uncommon Evil is a pet project of one of the Wandering Men - he likes to take what are often "under used or utilized" monsters from the Monster Manuals and give them what it takes to truly be a formidable and evil opponent - this week - phase spiders! Smiling

Feel free to ask away! Smiling

Planescape, Dungeons & Dragons, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2008, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. and used with permission.