NaNoWriMo 2005

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
NaNoWriMo 2005

Alrighty - we did this last year ( /fiction/nano2004.php ) and actually got a couple of novels out of folks. But once again I'd like to announce that Planewalker will be hosting a NaNoWriMo!

I'd like to get us off to an early start just to get folks aware of the contest / event so we don't have any last minute false starts. To those ends I'd like to hear from those of you who were with us last year on ways to improve the interface - I'm pretty sure we need a new way to do this and I'd love to hear from you. How should we go about it this year?

(Details on what NaNoWriMo is can be found here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/)

Bob the Efreet's picture
factotums
NaNoWriMo 2005

Wow, are we coming up on that again already? How time flies.

Pants of the North!

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
NaNoWriMo 2005

Getting there - we have about a month and a half before we start but as big a project as a NaNoWriMo normally is - it's worth it to start mentioning it early. That and it gives me a chance to change how it's run this year - I'm not to pleased with the previous set of code that we had been using.

Planescape, Dungeons & Dragons, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2008, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. and used with permission.