GenCon 2006 - Event Planning

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clueless's picture
Webmonkey

I'll be the one looking pale and nervious out up front. Esp. since we've never done a con brainstorming sort of thing before - I'm hoping that we don't accidently set off a powder keg.

Maes's picture
Namer

What sort subjects will we discuss? Post Faction War Sigil? Swan's Son, Rhys, Kylie and Shameska after the Faction War? Shameska-Estavan-Zadara rivalry? How to incorporaate cant into your speech? Storylines regarding the Lady of Pain and Aoskar? How great Planescape: Torment was and introduced many fans to the setting? See everyone at GenCon! Laughing out loud

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey

For the QnA - whatever we get asked.
For the Brainstorming - I'll be tryign to herd cats with some ideas for modules and long term story arcs.

Orri: When game? Do we have so much as a day picked out? A time?

Orroloth's picture
Namer

'Clueless' wrote:
Orri: When game? Do we have so much as a day picked out? A time?
Since the fates conspired to stop us from playing that game, I am *strongly* considering running it here, on the forums. It's a lot of effort, though, and I'm a busy 'loth. I'll need to give it a good hard think.

It was great spending time with you bloods! All in all, a great weekend (with only minor, flight-related inconveniences)!

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey

You *know* I'm there for it if you do.

Planescape, Dungeons & Dragons, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2008, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. and used with permission.