ENnies 2005 Nominations!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
ENnies 2005 Nominations!

Hiyas folks,
I'm dropping a line in case none of you knew about it regarding the ENworld ENnies awards. Basicly I figured I'd get the word out so if any of you know any publishers or websites that don't know about these yet, but really *should* you can let them know. (Go my minions, spread the word!)

Information on the ENnies can be found at: http://www.enworld.org/index.php?page=ennies05

Krypter's picture
factotums
ENnies 2005 Nominations!

So how does Planewalker get nominated? Do we wait for someone else to bring us to the judges' attention, or can we file a submission ourselves?

I bet Arcana Evolved wins something this year.

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
ENnies 2005 Nominations!

We're already signed up. Eye-wink But if there's anyone else out there who really ought to sign up that hasn't - get the word out to em.

Krypter's picture
factotums
ENnies 2005 Nominations!

What categories are we signed up for? And d'ya think you can finish the forum upgrades by May 31? Eye-wink

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
ENnies 2005 Nominations!

Bet Fan Webpage is the only one we really qualify for - and hopefully enough other fan pages out there have signed up for it that the category will actually be competed on.

As for the forum upgrades - I'm finishing up the last bits of implementation today and tommorrow, from here on out it's making the security systems work together for login issues, and CSS - most of which has already been designed. Eye-wink It should be a *heck* of a lot easier to maintain after all that though.

KingOfChaos's picture
Namer
ENnies 2005 Nominations!

I decided against it this year, since for one we are still using the same damned layout I have been since 2000...and secondly it was passed up last year for some damned forum site. Which really annoyed me, by the way Sticking out tongue

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
ENnies 2005 Nominations!

*comf*

Well me - I'm hoping we'll actually make it this year. Eye-wink It's been sort of a private goal of mine this whole year and one of the driving reasons why I'm such a pest to get articles posted up that appear on our forums. Smiling

Planescape, Dungeons & Dragons, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2008, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. and used with permission.