Dungeon 149

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kobold Avenger's picture
factotums
Dungeon 149

Last couple issues of Dungeon have been quite filled with planar material. I've only looked through the adventure Enemy of My Enemy briefly, but it involves a lot of stuff with Lords of the Abyss, Yugoloth Lord Charon and the Eladrin's Court of Stars. The Savage Tide series adds to and possibly retcons Planescape material, but I like the direction a lot of it goes.

ripvanwormer's picture
Factol
Dungeon 149

Well, "Enemy of My Enemy" is by Wolfgang Baur, who co-wrote Planes of Chaos, Planes of Law, and In the Cage: A Guide to Sigil. (Also Beyond Countless Doorways and Expedition to the Demonweb Pits). So he's as much a Planescape guy as anyone in the world is.

The "Wells of Darkness" adventure from the previous issue (by Eric L. Boyd) was brilliant too, though.

Shemeska the Marauder's picture
Namer
Dungeon 149

And there will be more planar stuff in the last issues of both Dragon and Dungeon. Trust me on this one (says the smiling 'loth).

Kobold Avenger's picture
factotums
Dungeon 149

There was some interesting stuff when I looked over the Wells of Darkness adventure, and there always might be a use for disposed Abyssal Lord (or Lady) Shami-Amorae.

I noticed that Enemies of my Enemy has the revised stats for the Arcanaloth, which just might be more powerful than the MMIII Ultroloth. And that Orcus has the ability to use a weakened version of the Last Word.

Planescape, Dungeons & Dragons, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2008, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. and used with permission.