A bug in post #10569

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ripvanwormer's picture
Factol
A bug in post #10569

From "posts since last visit" I saw a post by "oldguy" asking for a tutorial for the clueless. I clicked on the post number to see the full thread and got this error message:

Quote:
ERROR [getForum.runQuery]: Query failed:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 8

Query was:SELECT F.intForumID, F.intCategoryID, F.dtmForumTime, F.strName, F.strDesc, F.intStatus, F.intOrder, F.intLastPost, F.dtmLastPost, F.intLastModified, F.dtmLastModified, UM.strUserName AS strUserLastModified FROM tForum_Forum F LEFT JOIN tForum_User UM ON F.intLastModified=UM.intUserID WHERE F.intForumID =

If you see this error please contact the administrator ([REDACTED]). Please include the text of this error, and what you were doing when it happened.

Also, clicking on "quote" linked me to the main forum index page, instead of to a "Edit A Post" box like the others do..

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
A bug in post #10569

'ripvanwormer' wrote:
From "posts since last visit" I saw a post by "oldguy" asking for a tutorial for the clueless. I clicked on the post number to see the full thread and got this error message:

Also, clicking on "quote" linked me to the main forum index page, instead of to a "Edit A Post" box like the others do..

*headscratch* That's... really wierd. I'm having a hard time getting the system to replicate this problem.

Planescape, Dungeons & Dragons, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2008, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. and used with permission.