2009 and UPS and me...

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kal
Kal's picture
Namer
2009 and UPS and me...

Hi all, been a while Smiling

Once again, things have crawled to a hault here it seems, which is a shame, and I'm sorry that I havent helped the situation Sad

As to my own UPS work, currently its lost - my main pc died and im working from my girlfriends laptop so I cant get hold of any of my UPS files - I've just spent 1/2 hour grabbing info from the UPS threads, so not good.

As I'm hoping to run another game of UPS sometime soon with GURPS, I'm gonna try and spend some time on getting things sorted - luckly, I have some print outs of basic overviews that I used for my summer game. 

If I do post anymore up, if there is any rules text, it will be GURPS based.

My first goal is to write up brief overviews of Sigil's wards and each outer place (like a parapgraph per layer) and from there, I can expand UPS.

I hope people are still interested in UPS and maybe even some of the old bloods might wander back here at some point.

Laters

Kal

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
Lookin' forwrd to it

Lookin' forwrd to it Smiling

Kal
Kal's picture
Namer
Cheers  Set out my

Cheers Smiling

Set out my outline for a doc for the work, plus I'm throughing some little boxes, with odd bits of info - gonna run a test to see if i can open up a thread in a sec with one for folks to comment on the idea....

Kal

Planescape, Dungeons & Dragons, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2008, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. and used with permission.