2008 and UPS?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kal
Kal's picture
Namer
2008 and UPS?

Well, we're 3 months into the new year and ... well....UPS isnt going anywere fast, so I'm wanna know whats happening with the project these days...

1) Are people generally still interested in developing UPS?

2) Has anyone tried running any UPS fluff?

3) Is the project leader (I assume [EDIT] UT) still around?

I'm gonna try and get my own contributuions sorted out other the next week or so to try and get things moving again Smiling

Later

Kal

Karno_Fevik's picture
Namer
2008 and UPS?

1. Yes, I certainly am. Though I'm a recent addition to this community.

2. Not yet, but my discovering of PW and UPS coincided with my regular gaming group breaking apart going in a few different directions (college, different states, etc etc.) So I am working on getting a group together to play some of the UPS ideas that are bouncing around here and in my head.

3. I think Clueless said s/he was going to track them down, but I don't know if anything came of that.

I appreciate that Kal. I'd hate for this thing to be puttering out just as I find it... I'll help any way I can. I can do layout and design and create PDFs of what we have so far.

Kal
Kal's picture
Namer
2008 and UPS?

I have a proposal.....

For this project, we should aim to update this section at least once a month with a monthly overview of progress....would hopefully keep things moving???

Any thoughts???
_______

to that end, for me, i have done some work, I've begun writing up Eilstraee, plus a prologue to a short story describing the changes to the planes info form the same thread. Ive also been drafting some ideas for sites, locations, organisations, themes which comes to mind (Beastland Zepplin Air Safaris for one)

Kal

Clueless's picture
Webmonkey
2008 and UPS?

An overview of what's been done in a month coupled with what needs doing in the next month usually is the basis of what drives a project. So I think it'd be quite wise actually.

Re: Project manager questions - I've not gotten a response from any of the oldbloods - but then again the last week and a half we've been up in the air for hosting so I've been a bit distracted.

Planescape, Dungeons & Dragons, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2008, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. and used with permission.