Adventures are kind of a big undertaking to write, but I've got five PS adventures just lying around rn (my pool of con games), and I'm probably going to write another 2 before PaizoCon next year, so if we *want* to include adventures either in the issues or, if that would make them too long, alongside the issues, we probably could?
The adventures I have on hand, already written, are:
1. Celestian's Compass, a 5th-level MacGuffin search for 5 clueless in Sigil
2. Celestial Intrigue, an 11th-level social adventure for 5 celestial warriors in Plague-Mort and the Abyss
3. Ouroboros Killer, a 7th-level investigation/chase for 5 Mercykillers/orderly allies of Mercykillers/Anarchists who have infiltrated the Mercykillers.
Plus two weirder ones:
4. Metal Gol, a 9th-level stealth dungeon crawl for 3 Revolutionary League agents that spoofs Metal Gear Solid. I could strip the MGS references out, but it would become a much less fun adventure if I did.
5. Lethe We Forget, a 10th-level social investigation for 2 amnesiacs who wake up at the banks of the Styx; I could scale this up to a more normal-sized party, but the amnesiac angle might become unmanageable with more people playing.
The adventures I'm planning on writing over the next year:
1. Untitled 1, a social murderhoboventure for 5 members of a gang in Torch
2. Untitled 2, open to suggestions
For the issues we have planned already, I'd say that thematically Celestian's Compass would be the best one to go in or with the Sigil issue, because 1) it's a great introduction as the PCs are clueless and 2) it plays the most on core Sigil themes (features Harbinger House).
For issue 2, I don't have anything that takes place on Mechanus or features the Guvners, but Ouroboros Killer has the PCs as Mercykillers bringing a criminal to justice. Alternatively, Untitled 2 could become a bureaucratic social adventure.
For issue 3, I don't have anything that takes place on the Upper Planes, but Celestial Intrigue has the PCs as agents of Celestia battling evil on their behalf. It takes place almost entirely in The Abyss, though, so it might be more suited to an Evil/Abyss adventure. Untitled 2 could be the inverse, with an all-evil party struggling to navigate Elysium and complete some sort of evil mission there.
Let me know what you guys think. I'm leaning toward a "Planewalker Adventures" series, physically separate from the Zine but considered conceptually to be a part of it, being a cool idea.